EASA PART 145 LINE MAINTENANCE - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
Athens Aeroservices highly respected, trained and experienced team prides itself on its ability to fully manage our customers’ aircrafts, both at the line station and at main base operational center, for fully qualified defects repair and troubleshooting of all designated aircraft systems. We provide the following services:
We provide the following services:
- Transit Check
- Overnight maintenance
- Dailly Check
- Weekly check
- A Check
- ETOPS preflight check
- Work Packages
- Unscheduled maintenance
- In-depth troubleshooting
- Aircraft short & long storage
- Aircraft Return To Operation (RTO)
- Engines wash
- Βorescope inspections
- Engine change services
- Parts storage and associated logistics support
- Cabin defect rectification
- Structural repair support (Sheet metal work)
- On request Part 66 contractors for Major MRO checks and Aircraft Field representatives services
- AOG support 24/7/365
- Aircraft field representative support services
- Flying spanner services
- Our certified and fully qualified aircraft maintenance engineers and technicians are able to perform maintenance tasks, inspections, defects repair and troubleshooting of all designated aircraft system.
- We also support Borescope services for a variety of engines
- V-2500 series
- GTCP series
- LINE SERVICES
These services include aircraft maintenance services like: Hydraulic Service, Nitrogen Service, Engine Oil Service, Oxygen System check, Tire Pressure Service, TKS System Service, Technical Assistance and AOG support.
- AOG SUPPORT
One call is all it takes and a qualified technician is at your side quickly, no matter which type of aircraft it is.
Many of our customers after experiencing our AOG response and performance are now amongst our most important and loyal ones.
We offer our support through a wide and ever-growing network of stations. We offer our services wherever they are needed, flexibly, quickly and above all reliably.
Our goal is to consistently and constantly provide the highest level of service options available to our customers.
Our strategy is to focus on reducing ground time in order to reduce cost and maximize utilization